Required Tour and Interview
Saturday, October 5, 2019, 9:30 - 11 am
St. Albans School will host prospective families for an admissions kickoff event on Saturday, October 5 from 9:30 – 11 am. Interested families will meet members of our Admissions office at the Senior Circle of the Lane-Johnston building and proceed to the roof for an informal meet-and-greet and question and answer session with our admissions director, Dr. Joseph Viola. Refreshments will be served. Families will then proceed to the 11 am soccer game on the St. Albans athletics fields.
Admissions Open House
Sunday, October 20, 2019, 1 - 4:15 pm
St. Albans School will host an Open House for prospective families to visit the school and learn from members of the admissions office, faculty, current parents and students, program directors, and coaches.
- Meet our teachers, students, and coaches
- Survey our academic, artistic, and athletic offerings
- Tour our campus
- Discuss the benefits of a boys school with coeducational opportunities
- Review the application process
- Learn about the financial aid process
Pre-registration is not required for the Open House, and all members of the family are welcomed.