You will need your son’s schedule to order books. To access your Upper School son’s schedule:
- Log into the website. (Click here for instructions on how to log in.)
- Click on your son’s name (or the word children if you have more than one son at the school) at upper left.
- Click on Schedule.
- Select View Full Schedule.
- Click the arrow to move to September.
- Check classes listed on September 5 (an X Day, when every class meets). If your son is registered for Chorale or Orchestra, that will be reflected in the Ensemble period on September 7 (a B Day.)
Classes are listed as follows English I – 1 (1), with English I being the title. The first numeral 1 denotes the section and the (1) indicates the period. Lower School schedules are not posted online at this point.
Current schedules reflect our efforts to reconcile students’ course selections, departmental placements, coordinate arrangements with NCS, and the constraints of scheduling single-section courses. Given the complexity of that process, some students’ schedules may be different from what they expected. Advisors will be available during the week of August 27 to handle inquiries regarding schedule changes.
All of us at school look forward to seeing your son for registration on Tuesday, September 4.