It is essential to use the St. Albans School’s logo properly to maintain a consistency in the visual messages of the school. In doing this, we will support and strengthen our identity both within and outside the school community.
Please review these guidelines carefully.
- The St. Albans School logo includes both the crest and the school’s name.
- St. Albans School is always spelled as St. Albans School. The abbreviation for St. is never spelled out.
- The phrase “for boys” is never used after the School’s name.
- St. Albans School never uses an apostrophe after the “s” in St. Albans School.
- STA is the accepted abbreviation for St. Albans School.
- The font used in the logo is Times New Roman.
- When printing with only one color, use STA Blue (PMS 288) or black and not other official STA colors.
You can download the St. Albans School Logo and Style Guide to the left for more information about logo usage. If you still have questions about the STA logo usage, please contact the St. Albans Office of Communications at 202-537-5523 or click here
to send an email. Note: the school reserves the right to deny permission for use of any school logo at anytime. Only the school may authorize the use of the school logo on items for sale.
Below, you can download the our logos as an EPS file (high resolution vector art), JPG file (compressed with white background), or PNG file (compressed with transparent background).